Monday, January 24, 2011

chapter 3

Out of nowhere things just turn around. My mother just started beating me for no reason. She told me that I was a bad boy. One day I was sitting in my room and my mom came in my room and punches me. I didn’t know what to do so I sat there. She pulls on my arm and pulled it out of socket. Later on I couldn’t eat my dinner because of my arm was in the worst pain of my life. So since I couldn’t eat my food I had to go to bed and I had to sleep on the top bunk. Then next day everybody leaves the house and it’s just me and my mom. She goes crazy and started beating me and tries to burn me. As I try to get away she kept pulling on my arm trying to put me on top of the stove. I couldn’t do nothing but go through the pain. So she pulls my arm and put it in the red and blue fire. The heat was just melting through my skin. So finally she stops and I get away. After I get away I go to the garage and try not to let my mom hear me cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment