Monday, January 24, 2011

chapter 1

As I wake up I feel terrible and lonely. The only way I can be free from the stress and pain is by going to school. As I walk into the school students around make fun of me because of smell and my clothes. It hurts because ever I go somebody make fun of me. Every day I come to school the clinic lady calls me down. She tells me to take off all my clothes so she can observe my body. I’m scared to let her see anything because she going to call my mother. So in my head I’m thinking what I should do. So I take off my clothes and she immediately started asking me questions. The first thing I say is it was an accident. But she knows it wasn’t. So she calms me down and tells me I’m here to help you. But I know if I tell her it was my mom that put the bruise on me my mother going to get in trouble. So a police officer comes in the room. I think I’m going to jail, I’m thinking that’s a good thing I’m going to b safe. So I ask are you taking me to jail. He says no I’m here to help you. So we take a ride downtown and he filling out paper work while I sit there scared. He ask what your moms number. I tell him, then he called he said I’m taking David away from you he will be in police custody. The officer tells me I’m free now.




2 comments:

  1. his life is horrible and making fun of him will only make it worse. why cant the other students want to help him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations man, I’m glad you’re free. Your strength is inspiring. No one should go though that kind of stuff. Hope you life is better from now on.

    ReplyDelete